An experienced attorney can mean a world of difference when you need it most.
Planning for the unforeseen can be difficult. Let our attorneys walk you through the maze of options available and guide you to the right documents for you and your family.
Likewise, being named Executor by a loved one can be an equally daunting task. Whether it's the long list of paperwork, running back and forth to the courthouse, or dealing with upset family, allow us to carry some of that burden for you.
- Wills (both simple and complex)
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills (life support directives)
- Medicaid Planning
- Administration of Estates
- Spouse's Years Allowance
- Elective Share
- Small & Large Estates